Queen’s University Belfast
The city centre university, dubbed “Ireland’s Oxbridge,” allows you to study at a world-class university while making new friends and immersing yourself in another culture.
Choosing Queen’s University Belfast, which the Sunday Times describes as “Ireland’s Oxbridge,” allows you to study at a world-class university, make new friends, and immerse yourself in another culture.
Why Belfast for Study at Queen’s University?
- Irish hospitality and culture
- Tours of the filming locations for “Game of Thrones.”
- The Giants Causeway and the Mourne Mountains have stunning scenery.
- Titanic Belfast is Europe’s number one visitor attraction (World Travel Awards), devoted to the world’s most famous ship.
- Great nightlife; a thriving arts scene.
- Historic pubs, trendy bars, and fantastic shopping
- Northern Ireland is the happiest region in the United Kingdom (Office of National Statistics 2015).
- The UK has the lowest cost of living for students (Mercer 2016).
- A gateway to the rest of the UK, Ireland, and Europe, with an airport and transportation links to most major cities.
- The UK’s safest region (British Crime Survey 2014).
Accommodation and Orientation at Queen’s University Belfast
Accommodation at Queen’s University Belfast is guaranteed for all Study Abroad students. Overseas education consultants say that, our dedicated student village is located in a leafy residential area just a few minutes’ walk from the main campus.
Orientation programmes are held in mid-September and early January to coincide with the start of the new semester, and they assist you in becoming acquainted with your new surroundings.
Why Queen’s University Belfast?
Students studying abroad at Queen’s University Belfast are taught by world-renowned researchers and experts in their fields via lectures, tutorials, or practical laboratories in cutting-edge facilities.
What Can I Study at Queen’s University Belfast?
Study Abroad students can virtually study any subject offered by Queen’s:
- Humanities, Arts, and Social Sciences
- Physical and engineering sciences
- Life, Health, and Medical Sciences
Almost all of our modules (with the exception of Medicine and Dentistry) are available to Study Abroad students.
How to Apply for Queen’s University Belfast?
Students pursuing an undergraduate degree from an accredited university are eligible to study abroad at Queen’s University Belfast. Use the Meridean Overseas Education consultants to ensure a smooth process of studying abroad.